SOFFE OPEN REGISTRATION
Cheer Ltd's online registration system has been custom built to save time and automate all stages of event registration, scheduling, and reporting. You can currently register for the following Cheer Ltd Events through this registration system - Scholastic and Rec Championships, THE EDGE Championships, and Soffe Open Championships. Experience these exclusive and time-saving features:
- Stored competitor information (and easily disable past competitors easily)
- Auto-filled waivers and rosters for each event
- Add divisions to your registration with simple clicks, add competitors to those divisions, and then check out quickly
- All crossovers and calculations are done automatically
- Payment options - pay now with a Visa/Mastercard/Discover or send a p.o. or check
- Instant confirmation and electronic credit card receipts are emailed to you
Here are the steps to registering if you are NEW user:
- Step One CREATE AN ACCOUNT: coach or team manager will create an account...takes less than 2 minutes. Create a password that is not personal, but could be passed along to another coach or team manager when needed.
- Step Two BUILD ROSTER: "add" each competitor that is currently in your program/gym/organization either individually through a form submission method or by uploading a .csv spreadsheet.
- Step Three REGISTER: select an event, select a division, and then select the competitors...all by simple clicks of your mouse!
- Step Four PAY: have your payment information (Visa, Mastercard, PO or check). You will be entering your credit card information securely OR selecting the "Send P.O. or Check" box ONLY IF HAVE A PO OR YOUR SCHOOL WILL BE PAYING WITH A CHECK.
- Step Five PRINT: either now or closer to the event, print roster(s) and waivers for each competitor (autofilled if you entered each competitor's info), get parent/guardian signature, bring to the event.
Here are the steps to registering if you HAVE AN ACCOUNT:
- If you don't remember your account name and password, please click under the LOGIN button or call the office. Creating a new user name and password will not allow you access to your stored roster information.
- Click on Build Roster and then View/Edit Roster to disable any competitors no longer with your program. You may also need to go in and edit any information (age/grade, insurance, etc) for your active competitors.
- Add any new team members ("Participants") along with their information.
- Now you are ready to register for an event...if you want to register for a School and Rec Championship or an EDGE Championship, you must login to your account under Regionals/Registration. To register for a Soffe Open Championship, you must login in to your account under Opens/Registration. All account info is available in both areas!